Wednesday, November 24, 2010

5th part: 1st kiss

...the next Saturday, we decided to meet again...

it was October 6, 2010...

armed with a confidence and mixed with excitement, i am ready to meet him again.

i was there at the city plaza, i was sitting at the bench near a dove post house. i sat there and tried to relax, gosh i was so nervous, again. but i did my best to took it away. then there he text me and asked me where i was, i said i was at the city plaza sitting near the dove post house. surprisingly, he's also there. then he approached me, from a distance i saw him. i immediately exhale and inhale (hehehehe, just to drag more confidence).

then there he sat beside me. i can hardly looked at him, but i did my best to twist my head and faced him. hehehe. there he smile at me (i like it, i realy love his smile, and note, his eyes too)

then there we walked and i just followed him (hehehehe) then there we found a spot, a bench under the dark shade of a tree. weeee you can't imagine my feelings that time. i realy don't know what it was.

and there he asked me to sit closed to him. and i did.

and then, he faced me and i looked at him. then he moved his head forward and touched my lips with his lips.(waaaaaaaaaaaaa... the 1st kiss was casted!!!) i realy don't know what i felt, i just like it. (hehehe) i forgot about the world. it's just felt good!!!

then he smiled at me. i smiled too.

then another thing happened that night...(hehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment