Tuesday, November 23, 2010

start...

i was just a simple guy, live life simple. i am living with my parents. i am 19 years old now. but like as usaul Filipino culture, still dependent to the family. i am dependent, but i really want to be independent, but i don't know how, i was just affraid... sound ridiculous... in my age i should be independent, but i am so weak to be. my parents are so "over" protected, that they don't want us to get hurt.. but of course i respect them so i obey them all my life, they are important to me. funny to hear but as i grew up form primary to secondary, the only place i knew was school and home.. yeah, my parents don't let us came out the houseif there's no class. you see i have two siblings, a sister and a brother. they are the only playmates i knew, well, count in some nieghbors. but sometimes, its just me and my sister and brother were playing inside the house. ive got jealous whenever i see kids playing outside, sometimes i sneak out just to play with them, and once i was caught, there, scolding time. i am so ignorant as i started going out, thats during my college life.. hehehehe..

romantic happening here: during high school, well let's talk about the romance.. hehehhe. well, i was a shy guy, silent type (but thats only when i was alone, or i am with anyone not that close to me). ive got so much crushes in that days. when i was a freshman, i have a crush on a girl in our class, she's so outspoken, funny with, and always share jokes with me. when i was a sophomore, a clos friend became special to me. (hehehe) she's smart, artistic (like me), but funny sometimes, she's older than me.. when i was at junior. i meet this girl, well, let me describe how great she was... she's noisy, happy-on-the-go, funny to be with, always found things funny. thats why i like her.. so i have a crush on her... i just keep it.. i am afraid to tell her about it.. so i just enjoy the time with her. laugh with her, play stupid pranks with her, sing with her. i know, if she'll know that i have a crush on her, she will keep on distancing on me. so i just keep it. until at the last days of the junior year. i realize that i was inlove with her. and then at the senior year, i was shock when i heard the news that my bestfriend, and that girl i was in love was dating. one of my close friend told me that. i was a little bit dissapointed. ofcourse i dont want to show how dissapointed i am so i just laugh and smile painfully. then a month later, the news broke in that my bestfriend and her has broken up. i saw them as they were pretending to be alright. and for the very first time i saw her cry because of him. i was a little bit mad at my best friend. but i didn't show it. a few months later, at last she has moved on..

the most trilling part was when the whole class discovered my feelings for her.. waaaaaaaaaaaa.. it was a shame.. i knew it, i shoudn't tell my friends about it.. they were the one who spread it. and i hate it, bot because of what, but its the reason why she felt uncomfortable now with me.. she's shy. now look what happened. our friendship was gone. but it's ok, its a relief when a friend of her told me that she has a crush on me too.. OMG! what a miracle.. hehehehe. but sadly i cant court her. well, its because of my parents. they told me not to court anyone when i am still studying. and i loved them, i respect them, so i obey them. but the romance still continues.. we started to send letter to each other, secretly.. hehehehe.. i kept all her letters, and read it many times.. hehehe.. and take note, one time we have a little fight, in the letter!! funny right?? even just in letters fighting is not impossible.. hehehe. but it's ok.. just a few days we back in track again.. hehehe.. she said she's a jealous type girl thats why she's mad at me because she saw me with another girl.. but i explained it to her that that girl is just a friend. we graduated at the senior year just stayed as that. not in relationship, but, seemed like commited.. hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment