Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4th part: 1st meet

...i love my "mahal"...

i was at the city (Ormoc City) when my 2nd BF courted me. i ws sitting at the seawall. he courted me through text.. because he's at far place at that time, working at Palo, Leyte. guess what, i said yes immediately.. hehehehe...

that time i told my self, relationships of bisex never last. so when i love a bisexual guy, i will not going to give my whole heart to him. i will just going to give a 1/4 of my heart, so when he's going to leave me, it will not going to hurt that much.

as days gone by, we're communicating through texting and chating at the internet (especially at; person.com)

then time came that he told me that he's going home at Merida (it's just near at the city of Ormoc) and asked me if we can meet each other at the city. i said WHY NOT!

then it was Saturday, October 9, 2010 (as far as i remember:)) we first meet. woooooooooooooooow.. you can't imagine how nervous i was. and then there, i was fall inlove to see him. love at first sight (acctually it's love at second sight, hehehe.. i already saw him at Facebook)

then we walked and sat in a place, and stay silent. (hehehehe) then he spoke, i like his voice. hehehe. gosh, i was so nervous. i tried my best to come up with a topic, but my mind seemed to be empty. we just spent a little time so we can catch up with the last trip, then we walked together to the terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment