Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3rd part: relationships with a bisex

August 2010...

lots of things happened starting the month of August 2010...

one thing is, i have my first girlfriend, she's my classmate and friend during the time when i was at college. then, in the month of August i meet my first boyfriend. yeah, you read it right, first boyfriend. i acctually met him at Facebook, accidentally! i mestaken him as my friend, because they almost got the same name at Facebook. when i looked at his pictures, i realize i was mistaken. then, he accepted my Friend Request. and there, we started chating. then he gave me his number. well, he's cute, lder than me, he's working abroad as a cook. then as days rolled by, he told me that he like me. then i told him i like him too. then there, i became his boyfriend, and he became my boyfriend. at first, what i felt on him was just a kind of infatuation. but as i knew him, as we talk on phone so many times, texting each other, i fall inlove with him.

weeks past, we're doin fine, he's so sweet, he loved me very much, he sometimes talked at phone, sometimes cam to cam chat, until everything became blurry... as the month of September began.

he was so pessimistic, and one that i don't like about him was, he's keep on bringing the past, his past experience, which were bad experiences on his love life, and he kept on comparing me on his past relationships, and i don't like it. thats why i decided to take a break, i don't answer all his calls, all his text messages, and his messages at Facebook. then i decided to break up with him.

he became insane about it, he sent me text messages about suiciding, or not eating, crying all nigth. even his co-workers, also a Filipino, sent text on me about what happening on him, i don't know if it's true, or it's all a lie. then also in this time also i discovered that my girlfriend doesn't truely love me. and it was the worse time ever!!!

but it's ok, everything's back to normal when i met this new guy. and he became my second and current boyfriend. he's Ron!:) :) :)

we met in a seocial network site, Person.com, to be exact. he's the one who spotted me first, then sent me a message. then there, we chatted, then he gave me his number. then at September 18, 2010, we're on!!! yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment