Thursday, November 25, 2010

6th part: can't get you out of my mind

...after that unforgettable night.

he's the one on my mind that whole night, from the time i got home until i laid down on my bed. it's so hard to sleep. i can close my eye, but my mind was so awake, kept on thinking about him, about the kiss.

it was passed midnight, at last my eyes became so heavy that i finally fell asleep.

when i woke up the next morning, he's the very first thought came on my mind. and it made me smile. i touched my lips, remembering about what happened last night. and i realized, i already missed him. i'd like to see him again. and there i picked up my phone and sent text message on him.

the whole day was so wonderful, it felt good. he's the one on my mind the whole day until i laid down again on my bed that night. i asked my self, I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM? i remembered what i promised about not giving so much of my heart to a person. but i realized in that moment, i am so in love with him, and i am ready to give more. i again asked my self, WHY DO I LOVE HIM? but i can't find a reason why, because all i knew was i LOVE him. and i just can't let him go. i will not going to let him go!!!

days rolled by, we kept on touched through cellphones. i realized that he's the one who made me smile now.

i am sure what i felt now...


I LOVE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment