Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1st part: confusions

...i was an ignorant guy, i really don't know about life. maybe its because of how my parents manage my grewing up years. as a little boy until i am at senior year, all i knew was school and home. yeah, school and home. thats why now, i'd rather stay at home rather than going out. i am a silent-type guy (well, to those who are not close to me). i can manage to be alone, and i really don't like noisy and crowded places. so i'd rather stay at home reading books, drawing, mobile texting, watching tv, etc... you may think what a boring life, hehehe. but yeah thats what i am...

what's changes my life now??? well, it's when i descovered about bisexuals! yeah. funny right?? i became intersted on them. i only discovered about them when i was at college. of course i am with different people. but what gave me an accurate explanations about them was the internet world.

in that time i became confused about my self, i don't know how. maybe because teenagers is the changing part of life, its when the whole life changes happened for the preparation for the adult life. to tell you, i have a crush with a guy.. shocking to hear but me to when i felt it my self. i don't know how did it happened, but it's just a rush. i didn't mean to feel that way. i was thinking maybe i am gay, but NO!!! of course not, i hate gays. well, not totally but i don't like gays. so i am fighting with my own emotion. i told my self so many times, that NO!!! I AM NOT GAY!!! NO!!!

but what confused me a lot was when i have a crush to this girl, acctually my classmate. so i asked my self how come, i have a crush to this guy, and on the other hand i also have a crush to this girl... i was so confused... i ignored what i feel to the guy, i concentrate to the girl. but when i so "cute" guys, i seemed like falling, and found my self daydreaming. and when i saw "cute" girls, i found my self staring at them and thinking of them always. confusing right?? yeah of course it was.. thats why i consulted my condition to the internet world. i posted questions to a social network sites about what's happening to me. and there i got the answers. they said i was maybe a bisexual guy. i said WHAT's THAT?? according to them, a bisexual guy, is a guy who fall inlove with the opposite sex, and also with the same sex.

according to the world web, there are lots of bisexual guys in the world. but my curiosity never ends there... i'm wondering what kind of life a bisexual guy have. but to what i discovered. it's just normal. the only different was they're loving both sexes.. hahaha.. cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment