Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2nd part: disappointing and surprising

...then i started chating with bisexuals on the net, in order to learn more. that time, ahm 2009, i was just a fresh graduate from a two-year course. i don't have work yet, because i was still 17 when i graduate...

the beginning of 2010!! at the middle of my research about bisexual, i was courting a girl, she's my high school love one (my 1st love). but unfortunately she lied to me, she just fool me... she never told me that she already have a boyfriend. what worse was, her boyfriend was the one who told me about them. i was disappointed about that. but what's funny most was, when her boyfriend ask my number. at first i thought, maybe because he just want to learn more about her. then he want us to meet , he said he just want to say something. i lied and said that i am leaving for manila. (hehehehe) but a few days later, he send a text message to me that he like me because according to him, i am "cute" (ahem). i was surprise... weeeee!!! i never thought about it! but i just keep it a secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment